Monday, October 17, 2011

FAME AND FORTUNE?

I had to take a break from blogging for a few days because the negativity was a bit much. There is so much ignorance about this disease and I have a few things I will discuss in other posts that I saved.

Let me just set it straight that I'm not receiving any fortune or fame from this blog. I'm posting anonymously for obvious reasons so where the fuck is the fame AND my blog was not linked to MTO or other blog sites they just copied and pasted so where the fuck is the fortune? If you think I'm getting some type of reward for this blog then there is a bridge I need to sell you. Like the web site "Don't Date Him Girl" I need to start a site called "Don't Fuck Him Girl!" because a lot of people with std's won't tell you shit.

I believe that Trevor is continuing to burn women by not disclosing his hsv2+ status and I'm putting a warning out there for those that get intimately involved with him that if you go that route, sooner or later you will get infected. Like I said don't take my word for it just go ahead and fuck him. You see what I am saying is the truth so it won't be that hard to figure out the facts.

People really need to get real. I'm obviously using this blog to vent my anger at the entire situation not for some come up. Honestly I would give everything to not be in this situation and to have made a better choice that day. People are glamorizing this fool like he is incapable of having herpes because he is a celebrity which is asinine. Automatically I'm a groupie, etc when he was chasing me. Go figure. I'm the furthest from that which is why it's so funny to me. I didn't alreadly have herpes and I wasn't sleeping around. I was infected by Trevor Smith.

People are defending this fool like his reputation is stellar. He is a rapper with 7 kids. That is from HIS mouth!! I asked him about it when a friend of mine made a comment about his multiple children and I asked Trevor and he did not deny it. His exact words were "I made a lot of mistakes in my life". Obviously!! This was a few years before he gave me herpes because I stopped dealing with him after that. I saw him out during a lonely period in my life and we started seeing each other again. There are more details that I won't share because then he will know exactly who I am.

My point is why people believe that a rapper that has been in the biz for a really long time and has slept with thousands of women at this point immune to getting a disease? The man has herpes...PERIOD!!! Go fuck him and see for yourself for all of you in denial.

Aug 2 1999 3:30 PM EDT Busta

Aug 2 1999 3:30 PM EDT Busta Rhymes Gets Results Of Paternity Test The paternity suit leveled against rapper Busta Rhymes in a North Carolina court appears to have gotten stronger, as recent test results indicate that Rhymes is likely to be the biological father of a one-year-old girl. According to the Associated Press, the results of a paternity test done to determine whether Rhymes is the father of Mariah Elizabeth Miskelly indicated a 99.9964 percent chance that he was indeed the dad. The child's mother, Jill Miskelly, filed a paternity suit against the rapper in early July, although Busta has been voluntarily paying over $1,200 a month in child support since January. Miskelly and her attorneys are attempting to have that amount increased, as state laws base the amount of child support payments on the income of the father. When contacted by MTV News about this story, label reps for Busta Rhymes had no comment on either the pending lawsuit or the results of the paternity test. Trevor George Smith, better known as rap star Busta Rhymes, has been sued by a woman who claims he is the father of her child. Jill Miskelly, 25, filed the paternity suit A civil action brought against an unwed father by an unmarried mother to obtain support for an illegitimate child and for payment of bills incident to the pregnancy and the birth. earlier this month. She claims the child, Mariah Elizabeth Miskelly, is Smith's, the result of a night they spent together in January 1998. paternity test,showed that the chances are 99.99 percent that Smith is Mariah's father. In January, Smith started voluntarily making child support payments of $1,250 a month, but Miskelly's attorney said that was not enough.

http://theybf.com/2009/04/02/whos-my-daddy