Friday, September 30, 2011

Changes I've Been Going Through

I will never be the same person that I was prior to being infected with this disease. It is more than a "skin" disease. It is a virus that takes over your body and is constantly lurking in the background. You can't eat what you want anymore because certain food triggers it off. I just can't go to the beach and lay in the sun because the sun aggravates it. Obviously you can't freely date who you want and have sex when you want anymore because your scared to death of being rejected. Half of the time I can't sleep very well because I constantly have nerve pain/neuralgia. Exercise produces lactic acid which this crap loves. So food, sleep, sun, sex, and relationships, the things that bring joy in life are altered. I just want to put it out there so others can save themselves; this is something that you don't want to catch!!! I can't stress this enough. Please be careful out here, you don't want to get this disease. Honestly I would have preferred to have got cancer instead of herpes. This ish is a beast!!!! Thanks Trevor (asshole)

Will be back...